CompTIA Security+ is the first security certification IT professionals should earn. It establishes the core knowledge required of any cybersecurity role and provides a springboard to intermediate-level cybersecurity jobs.
- There are no specific prerequisites to take up this certification but it is recommended that individuals take the Network+ certification before taking the Security+ training and certification exam.
- The students have basic knowledge of Computer.
- You’ll understand how network defenses work, the techniques that hackers use to scan for and circumvent these defenses, and some steps that you can take to secure a system.
- Understand penetration testing and network security through the eyes of a hacker. Pass the CISM v9 (312-50) certification examination.
Lesson 1: Information Security Governance Overview
- Information Security Governance Overview Part 1
- Information Security Governance Overview Part 2
- Information Security Governance Overview Part 3
Effective Information Security Governance
- Business Goals and Objectives Part 1
- Roles and Responsibilities of Senior Management Part 1
- Domain Tasks Part 1
Information Security Concepts and Technologies
- Information Security Concepts and Technologies Part 1.
- Information Security Concepts and Technologies Part 2.
Information Security Manager
- Senior Management Commitment Part 1
Information Security Governance Metrics
- Effective Security Metrics Part 1
PMP® certification courses are one of the most excellent industrial recognition certification for the Project Managers. This course is designed and offered by several well-reputed Project Management Institute (PMI institutions). This course enhances the skill levels required for project management with the latest guidelines of the PMI and provide professional certification for management practitioners.
PMI or Project Management Institute, founded in 1969, is the globally recognized non-profit body which provides Project management certifications with 2.9 million successfully delivered professionals in Program, portfolio and project management profession.
You need to fill in the online PMP application form and submit it for review. Once accepted submit the PMI audit materials and supporting documents within 90 days and attend the exam. Results will be displayed on PMI website and if successful, you will get the certificate in 4 weeks.
Required study hours: 30 hours
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—5th Edition
- The Standard for Program Management
- The Standard for Portfolio Management and OPM3®
PDUs are Professional Development Units. It is necessary for maintaining Project Management Institute certified credentials and also mandatory for Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program. One unit values as one hour of PM training.
Once you apply and become a PMI member, you will get your PMI ID.