CISSP training helps participants gain in-depth knowledge about computer security and access control systems. This training program covers a wide range of topics that will help participants in their preparation for CISSP certification exam. By attending CISSP, training participants will gain expertise on CISSP architecture. On course completion, they will gain the knowledge required for designing, building, and maintaining a secure business environment essential for an organization.
CISSP certification is globally recognized and it is respected by most of the companies across the globe. In CISSP training program, the participant will gain good working knowledge of information security, cryptography, and security management practices.
- Applicant enrol for this course have a Bachelor's degree or its global equivalent (4-year degree, or 3-year degree).
- The students have basic knowledge of Computer.
- Increase your competence levels as an information security professional.
- Understand penetration testing and network security through the eyes of a hacker.
Security And Risk Management
- Confidentiality, integrity, and availability concepts
- Security governance principles
- Legal and regulatory issues
- Professional ethic
- Security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines
- Information and asset classification
- Ownership (e.g. data owners, system owners)
- Protect privacy
- Appropriate retention
- Data security controls
- Handling requirements (e.g. markings, labels, storage)
- Engineering processes using secure design principles
- Security models fundamental concepts
- Security evaluation models
- Security capabilities of information systems
- Security architectures, designs, and solution elements vulnerabilities
- Web-based systems vulnerabilities
- Mobile systems vulnerabilities
- Embedded devices and cyber-physical systems vulnerabilities
- Site and facility design secure principles
- Physical security
Communication And Network Security
- Secure network architecture design (e.g. IP & nonIP protocols, segmentation)
- Secure network components
- Secure communication channels
- Network attacks
Identify And Access Management
- Physical and logical assets control
- Identification and authentication of people and devices
- Identity as a service (e.g. cloud identity)
- Third-party identity services (e.g. on-premise)
- Access control attacks
- Identity and access provisioning lifecycle (e.g. provisioning review)
PMP® certification courses are one of the most excellent industrial recognition certification for the Project Managers. This course is designed and offered by several well-reputed Project Management Institute (PMI institutions). This course enhances the skill levels required for project management with the latest guidelines of the PMI and provide professional certification for management practitioners.
PMI or Project Management Institute, founded in 1969, is the globally recognized non-profit body which provides Project management certifications with 2.9 million successfully delivered professionals in Program, portfolio and project management profession.
You need to fill in the online PMP application form and submit it for review. Once accepted submit the PMI audit materials and supporting documents within 90 days and attend the exam. Results will be displayed on PMI website and if successful, you will get the certificate in 4 weeks.
Required study hours: 30 hours
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—5th Edition
- The Standard for Program Management
- The Standard for Portfolio Management and OPM3®
PDUs are Professional Development Units. It is necessary for maintaining Project Management Institute certified credentials and also mandatory for Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program. One unit values as one hour of PM training.
Once you apply and become a PMI member, you will get your PMI ID.