The course is aligned with ISACA best practices and is designed to help you pass the CISM exam on your first attempt. Enterprises and government agencies increasingly expect their IT professionals to hold a CISM certification, and it is considered essential to ongoing education and career development. This course will see that you are well-equipped to manage the ongoing security, compliance and governance of your IT organization.
- Applicant enrol for this course have a Bachelor's degree or its global equivalent (4-year degree, or 3-year degree).
- The students have basic knowledge of Computer.
- You’ll understand how network defenses work, the techniques that hackers use to scan for and circumvent these defenses, and some steps that you can take to secure a system.
- Understand penetration testing and network security through the eyes of a hacker. Pass the CISM v9 (312-50) certification examination.
Lesson 1: Information Security Governance Overview
- Information Security Governance Overview Part 1
- Information Security Governance Overview Part 2
- Information Security Governance Overview Part 3
Effective Information Security Governance
- Business Goals and Objectives Part 1
- Roles and Responsibilities of Senior Management Part 1
- Domain Tasks Part 1
Information Security Concepts and Technologies
- Information Security Concepts and Technologies Part 1.
- Information Security Concepts and Technologies Part 2.
Information Security Manager
- Senior Management Commitment Part 1
Information Security Governance Metrics
- Effective Security Metrics Part 1
PMP® certification courses are one of the most excellent industrial recognition certification for the Project Managers. This course is designed and offered by several well-reputed Project Management Institute (PMI institutions). This course enhances the skill levels required for project management with the latest guidelines of the PMI and provide professional certification for management practitioners.
PMI or Project Management Institute, founded in 1969, is the globally recognized non-profit body which provides Project management certifications with 2.9 million successfully delivered professionals in Program, portfolio and project management profession.
You need to fill in the online PMP application form and submit it for review. Once accepted submit the PMI audit materials and supporting documents within 90 days and attend the exam. Results will be displayed on PMI website and if successful, you will get the certificate in 4 weeks.
Required study hours: 30 hours
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—5th Edition
- The Standard for Program Management
- The Standard for Portfolio Management and OPM3®
PDUs are Professional Development Units. It is necessary for maintaining Project Management Institute certified credentials and also mandatory for Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program. One unit values as one hour of PM training.
Once you apply and become a PMI member, you will get your PMI ID.