Python training helps participants gain in-depth knowledge about computer security and access control systems. This training program covers a wide range of topics that will help participants in their preparation for Python certification exam. By attending Python, training participants will gain expertise on Python architecture. On course completion, they will gain the knowledge required for designing, building, and maintaining a secure business environment essential for an organization.
Python certification is globally recognized and it is respected by most of the companies across the globe. In Python training program, the participant will gain good working knowledge of information security, cryptography, and security management practices.
- Applicant enrol for this course have a Bachelor's degree or its global equivalent (4-year degree, or 3-year degree).
- The students have basic knowledge of Computer.
- Increase your competence levels as an information security professional.
- Understand penetration testing and network security through the eyes of a hacker.
What is Python?
- Interpreted Language
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- Downloading and Installing
- Which Version of Python
- Where to find documentation
Running Python Scripts
- Structure of a Python script
- Using the interpreter interactively
- Running standalone scripts under Unix and Windows
- Using Variables
- String types: normal, raw and Unicode
- String operators and expressions
- Math operators and expressions
- Writing to the screen
- Command line parameters
- Reading from the keyboard
- About flow control
- Indenting is significant
- The if and elif statements
- While Loop
- Using List
- Using the for statement
- List Operation
- List Method
- Strings are special kinds of lists
- Syntax of function definition
- Formal parameters
- Global versus local variables
- Passing parameters and returning values
Working With Files
- Text File I/O Overview
- Opening Text File
- Reading Text File
- Using The Pickle Module
- Using The Pickle Module
Dictionary and Set
- Dictionary overview
- Creating dictionaries
- Dictionary Funcation
- Fetching Keys or Values
- Testing For Existence Of Elements
- Deleting Of Elements
- What is Module?
- The Import Statement
- Function aliases
- RE Objects
- Pattern matching
- Parsing data
PMP® certification courses are one of the most excellent industrial recognition certification for the Project Managers. This course is designed and offered by several well-reputed Project Management Institute (PMI institutions). This course enhances the skill levels required for project management with the latest guidelines of the PMI and provide professional certification for management practitioners.
PMI or Project Management Institute, founded in 1969, is the globally recognized non-profit body which provides Project management certifications with 2.9 million successfully delivered professionals in Program, portfolio and project management profession.
You need to fill in the online PMP application form and submit it for review. Once accepted submit the PMI audit materials and supporting documents within 90 days and attend the exam. Results will be displayed on PMI website and if successful, you will get the certificate in 4 weeks.
Required study hours: 30 hours
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—5th Edition
- The Standard for Program Management
- The Standard for Portfolio Management and OPM3®
PDUs are Professional Development Units. It is necessary for maintaining Project Management Institute certified credentials and also mandatory for Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program. One unit values as one hour of PM training.
Once you apply and become a PMI member, you will get your PMI ID.