CompTIA Network+ certificate is globally recognized and it is respected by most of the organizations across the globe. This course provides you the basic foundation you need to enhance your productivity.
This course will help you to prepare for CompTIA Network+ exam. This course teaches you how to configure, manage, and troubleshoot latest network technologies. This training program also helps you to gain knowledge on specialized topics that would help you in clearing you CompTIA Network+ exam.
- Applicant enrol for this course have a Bachelor's degree or its global equivalent (4-year degree, or 3-year degree).
- The students have basic knowledge of Computer.
In this training program, participants will gain elementary knowledge in networking hardware such as TCP/IP protocols, Routers, Switches, Land Area Networks [LAN], Wide Area Network [WAN]. After course completion, you will be able to install, configure, operate, maintain and troubleshoot IP and non-IP networks.
- Network Overview.
- Network Standards and the OSI Model.
- Network Types.
- Data Transmission Methods.
- Bound Network Media.
- Unbound Network Media.
- Physical Networks Topologies.
- Logial Networks Topologies.
- Ethernet Network.
- Network Device.
TCP/IP Addressing and Data Delivery
- The TCP/IP Protocol Suite.
- IPV4 Addressing.
- Default IP Addressing Schemes.
- Create Custom IP Addressing Schemes.
- IPv6 Address Implementation.
- Delivery Techniques
- Assign IP Addresses Domain Naming Services TCP/IP Commands Common TCP/IP Protocols.
PMP® certification courses are one of the most excellent industrial recognition certification for the Project Managers. This course is designed and offered by several well-reputed Project Management Institute (PMI institutions). This course enhances the skill levels required for project management with the latest guidelines of the PMI and provide professional certification for management practitioners.
PMI or Project Management Institute, founded in 1969, is the globally recognized non-profit body which provides Project management certifications with 2.9 million successfully delivered professionals in Program, portfolio and project management profession.
You need to fill in the online PMP application form and submit it for review. Once accepted submit the PMI audit materials and supporting documents within 90 days and attend the exam. Results will be displayed on PMI website and if successful, you will get the certificate in 4 weeks.
Required study hours: 30 hours
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—5th Edition
- The Standard for Program Management
- The Standard for Portfolio Management and OPM3®
PDUs are Professional Development Units. It is necessary for maintaining Project Management Institute certified credentials and also mandatory for Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program. One unit values as one hour of PM training.
Once you apply and become a PMI member, you will get your PMI ID.