AWS Developer Associate training is designed to enhance your proficiency with the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform to develop and deploy robust cloud applications. This course builds upon the skills learned from the AWS Technical Essentials course and will show you how to write code and design scalable applications, implement application security and testing, and develop expertise with key AWS components such as S3, Dynamo DB, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudFormation and more.
- Applicant enrol for this course have a Bachelor's degree or its global equivalent (4-year degree, or 3-year degree).
- The students have basic knowledge of Computer.
- Plan, design, develop and deploy scalable and elastic cloud solutions using AWS
- Write code that optimizes performance of AWS services
- Recognize and implement code-level application security (IAM roles, credentials, encryption)
Security And Risk Management
- Confidentiality, integrity, and availability concepts
- Security governance principles
- Legal and regulatory issues
- Professional ethic
- Security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines
- Information and asset classification
- Ownership (e.g. data owners, system owners)
- Protect privacy
- Appropriate retention
- Data security controls
- Handling requirements (e.g. markings, labels, storage)
- Engineering processes using secure design principles
- Security models fundamental concepts
- Security evaluation models
- Security capabilities of information systems
- Security architectures, designs, and solution elements vulnerabilities
- Web-based systems vulnerabilities
- Mobile systems vulnerabilities
- Embedded devices and cyber-physical systems vulnerabilities
- Site and facility design secure principles
- Physical security
Communication And Network Security
- Secure network architecture design (e.g. IP & nonIP protocols, segmentation)
- Secure network components
- Secure communication channels
- Network attacks
Identify And Access Management
- Physical and logical assets control
- Identification and authentication of people and devices
- Identity as a service (e.g. cloud identity)
- Third-party identity services (e.g. on-premise)
- Access control attacks
- Identity and access provisioning lifecycle (e.g. provisioning review)
PMP® certification courses are one of the most excellent industrial recognition certification for the Project Managers. This course is designed and offered by several well-reputed Project Management Institute (PMI institutions). This course enhances the skill levels required for project management with the latest guidelines of the PMI and provide professional certification for management practitioners.
PMI or Project Management Institute, founded in 1969, is the globally recognized non-profit body which provides Project management certifications with 2.9 million successfully delivered professionals in Program, portfolio and project management profession.
You need to fill in the online PMP application form and submit it for review. Once accepted submit the PMI audit materials and supporting documents within 90 days and attend the exam. Results will be displayed on PMI website and if successful, you will get the certificate in 4 weeks.
Required study hours: 30 hours
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—5th Edition
- The Standard for Program Management
- The Standard for Portfolio Management and OPM3®
PDUs are Professional Development Units. It is necessary for maintaining Project Management Institute certified credentials and also mandatory for Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program. One unit values as one hour of PM training.
Once you apply and become a PMI member, you will get your PMI ID.