PRINCE2® certification training course help you to imporve your Project Management skills and knowledge, which helps to cover the Organization and Management of the projects.
PRINCE2® Principles from Berry Infotech, covering the risks and success factors of IT services, ensures that you clear the PRINCE2® Principles SS exam in the first attempt.
PRINCE2® (Projects In Controlled Environment) is the most of the extensively used Project Management Methodology which provides guidance on the high-level management, control, and all the fundamentals which require for running a successful project of the organization. In fact, PRINCE2 is the most developed and used broadly by the UK government and recognized largely used in the private sector, both in the UK as well as globally.
This is a flexible and dedicated to all types of projects.
PRINCE2® benefits a professional development and career path for individual as it’s a part of an integrated suite of products for Project, Portfolio Management, and Program, and being aware of the worldwide Project Management Standardization Developments (PMSD) such as ISO21500, which provides guidance on the Project Management best process or practice. PRINCE2® provides convincing managerial instructions to authorize you to gain certain competencies. A certification in PRINCE2® will take your career graph higher.
The PRINCE2 Certification Training is most suited for:-
- Project Managers
- Project Analyst
- Associate/Asst. Manager - Projects
- Team leads/Managers
- Project planner
- Project Executives/Engineers
- Program Manager
- Software Developers,Any professional, who aspiring to be a Project Manager
There are no Prerequisites to attend for the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam. Those candidates interested in the project management, who can attempt this certification exam. Those individual’s will be expected to do some pre-course preparation and evening study during the course, so in order to sit this PRINCE2® Practitioner examination, they require giving evidence of the having passed one of the following:-
- PRINCE2® Foundation.
- Project Management Professional (PMP®).
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
The main objective of the PRINCE2® Practitioners Training allows you to become a fully qualified PRINCE2 Practitioner. This training will give you the best preparation for the PRINCE2 Foundation Certificate examination. This course includes as:-
- Exam based on objective testing.
- There are 8 questions which include as 10 question items per question and each is one mark.
- To clear the exam, the candidates require 44 marks or more (out of 80 available) and must score at least 55%
- The examination duration is two and a half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time.
- Open the book exam (official PRINCE2 ® manual only).
The Project Management Framework embodies a project life cycle and five major project management Process Groups.
- Introduction to PRINCE2® and Project Management
- The 7 Principles of PRINCE2®
- The 7 Themes of PRINCE2®
- The 7 Processes of PRINCE2®
- The Tailoring of PRINCE2®
- Starting Up a Project (SU)and it products
- Initiating a Project(IP) and its products
- Managing Stage Boundaries(SB) and its products
- Closing a Project(CP)and its products
- The Tailoring of PRINCE2®
- Sample Exam
PRINCE2® (Projects in Controlled Environment) is basically a structured project management method that allows professionals to develop credentials for managing projects across various industrial verticals. The professionals as well as the organization have the advantage of bringing maturity in their organization across multiple business domains.
No, not necessarily but is recommended. Professionals willing to undergo training can go for Accredited Training Organizations (ATO) which are certified by PEOPLECERT like Berry Infotech
Examinations are a part of for Accredited Training Organizations (ATO) courses. However, professionals giving the exam through self study can register in PEOPLECERT which conducts the exams around the world.
All the individuals need to make sure that they have re-registered within 3-5 years from the original certification. The examination is of the same level as that of Practitioner exam and is based on the modules of 2009 PRINCE2®.
The basis eligibility criteria to become a PRINCE2® trainer is 53/80 (66%) in the Practitioner exam.
All the major languages are a part of PRINCE2® examination. For more information go to official website which is www. prince-official site.com/Qualifications/Examination Languages. as px.
Yes, after successful completion of the Practitioner level, professionals are free to use ‘PRINCE2® Registered Practitioner’on their business cards.