- Understand the purpose, objective, scope of service design.
- Determine how it adds value to the business.
- Design and utilize service portfolio to provide enhanced services meeting the customer’s needs.
- Design different service design models focusing on the technical architecture, functionality, managerial perspective, and usability.
- Organize service design roles and responsibilities.
- Implement the different stages of service design and keep on improving the steps involved in executing different activities.
This course is primarily for IT professionals, including the managers, practitioners, Business Analysts, Business Relationship Managers who are involved in the strategy, design, implementation, support of ongoing activities. The professionals involved in the delivery of business IT services and those who interface with information systems and require a deep understanding of Service Design to enhance IT service support are ideal candidates for this training.
- The candidate must hold ITIL® v3 Foundation Level certificate in IT Service Management.
- Formally, there is no working experience requirement, but a professional with 2 to 4 years of experience can get best out of this.
- 24/7 e-Learning Access
- 4 Mock Tests,Take the mock tests designed to simulate the real exam. Detailed solutions of the tests & the exam report card would be provided.
- Topic-wise questions,Test yourself after going through each topic in the material. Over 200 questions.
- Study Notes,Download the ebook to aid your preparation.
- Bonus material,Flash cards + Tips/Tricks
- Introduction to Service Design
- Service design principles.
- Service Design Processes.
- Service design technology-related activities.
- Organizing for Service Design.
- Technology Considerations
- Implementing and improving service design.
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
PMP® certification courses are one of the most excellent industrial recognition certification for the Project Managers. This course is designed and offered by several well-reputed Project Management Institute (PMI institutions). This course enhances the skill levels required for project management with the latest guidelines of the PMI and provide professional certification for management practitioners.
PMI or Project Management Institute, founded in 1969, is the globally recognized non-profit body which provides Project management certifications with 2.9 million successfully delivered professionals in Program, portfolio and project management profession.
You need to fill in the online PMP application form and submit it for review. Once accepted submit the PMI audit materials and supporting documents within 90 days and attend the exam. Results will be displayed on PMI website and if successful, you will get the certificate in 4 weeks.
Required study hours: 30 hours
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—5th Edition
- The Standard for Program Management
- The Standard for Portfolio Management and OPM3®
PDUs are Professional Development Units. It is necessary for maintaining Project Management Institute certified credentials and also mandatory for Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program. One unit values as one hour of PM training.
Once you apply and become a PMI member, you will get your PMI ID.