- Understand the purpose, scope, and objective of the service transition.
- Identify the best practices to be followed and measure their effectiveness to ensure the efficiency of service transition.
- Determine how it integrates with the other phases of the service lifecycle.
- Manage the commitment and communication aspects of service transition among the employees, organizational, and stakeholder.
- Define the technical and application management functions interface with service transition.
The professionals involved in the following service management processes can get best out of this training:
- Change management.
- Configuration management.
- Release management.
- Knowledge management.
- Service evaluation and quality assurance.
- Service validation and testing.
- While there is no formal prerequisite for this training, however candidates with a strong interest in Service Transition phase of Service Lifecycle module are the ideal participants for this course.
- For writing the ITIL® Service Transition Certification exam the candidate must have 2 to 4 years of working experience and hold ITIL® v3 Foundation level certificate.
- 24/7 e-Learning Access
- Assessments and Mock Tests.
- Multiple Training Delivery Models.
- Study Notes,Download the ebook to aid your preparation.
- Advance Analytical Reports.
- Introduction to Service Transition.
- Service transition principles.
- Managing people through service transitions
- Organizing for Service Transition.
- Technology Considerations.
- Implementing and improving service transition.
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks.
PMP® certification courses are one of the most excellent industrial recognition certification for the Project Managers. This course is designed and offered by several well-reputed Project Management Institute (PMI institutions). This course enhances the skill levels required for project management with the latest guidelines of the PMI and provide professional certification for management practitioners.
PMI or Project Management Institute, founded in 1969, is the globally recognized non-profit body which provides Project management certifications with 2.9 million successfully delivered professionals in Program, portfolio and project management profession.
You need to fill in the online PMP application form and submit it for review. Once accepted submit the PMI audit materials and supporting documents within 90 days and attend the exam. Results will be displayed on PMI website and if successful, you will get the certificate in 4 weeks.
Required study hours: 30 hours
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—5th Edition
- The Standard for Program Management
- The Standard for Portfolio Management and OPM3®
PDUs are Professional Development Units. It is necessary for maintaining Project Management Institute certified credentials and also mandatory for Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program. One unit values as one hour of PM training.
Once you apply and become a PMI member, you will get your PMI ID.