- By taking admission in ITIL Certification Service Design Training Courses you will understand the purpose, objective and scope of service design.
- This course will determine how it adds value to the business.
- Organize facility design roles and responsibilities.
- Capable to design different service design models focusing on the technical architecture, managerial perspective, functionality and usability.
- We also provide ITIL Service Design Certification training study material by which you will learn very easily and pass your exams.
- Considering the technological aspect including service automation and interfaces.
- Our ITIL Service Design Certification training cost is very low you can easily take admission in ITIL Service Design course to makes your carrier bride in future..
ITIL® Service Strategy training is beneficial for the professionals from the following domains:
- IT Expert.
- IT management.
- IT Finance management.
- Demand management.
- Supplier Relationship management.
- Service Portfolio Management.
- Strategy Makers.
- Service designers.
- While there is no formal prerequisite for this training, however candidates with a strong interest in Service Strategy phase of Service Lifecycle module are the ideal participants for this course.
- For writing the ITIL® Service Design Certification exam the candidate must have 5 to 7 years of working experience and hold ITIL® v3 Foundation level certificate.
- 24/7 e-Learning Access
- Assessments and Mock Tests.
- Multiple Training Delivery Models.
- Study Notes,Download the ebook to aid your preparation.
- Advance Analytical Reports.
- Introduction to Service Design
- Service Strategy principles.
- Service Strategy Processes.
- Organizing for Service Strategy.
- Technology Considerations
- Implementing and improving service strategy.
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
PMP® certification courses are one of the most excellent industrial recognition certification for the Project Managers. This course is designed and offered by several well-reputed Project Management Institute (PMI institutions). This course enhances the skill levels required for project management with the latest guidelines of the PMI and provide professional certification for management practitioners.
PMI or Project Management Institute, founded in 1969, is the globally recognized non-profit body which provides Project management certifications with 2.9 million successfully delivered professionals in Program, portfolio and project management profession.
You need to fill in the online PMP application form and submit it for review. Once accepted submit the PMI audit materials and supporting documents within 90 days and attend the exam. Results will be displayed on PMI website and if successful, you will get the certificate in 4 weeks.
Required study hours: 30 hours
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—5th Edition
- The Standard for Program Management
- The Standard for Portfolio Management and OPM3®
PDUs are Professional Development Units. It is necessary for maintaining Project Management Institute certified credentials and also mandatory for Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program. One unit values as one hour of PM training.
Once you apply and become a PMI member, you will get your PMI ID.