In this SAS Certification Training, you’ll become an expert in analytics techniques using the SAS data science tool. You’ll learn how to apply data manipulation and optimization techniques; advanced statistical concepts like clustering, linear regression, and decision trees; data analysis methods to solve real-world business problems and predictive modelling techniques. This SAS Certification course will give you practical knowledge you can apply on your next data analysis job.
- Applicant enrol for this course have a Bachelor's degree or its global equivalent (4-year degree, or 3-year degree).
- The students have basic knowledge of Computer.
- Increase your competence levels as an information security professional.
- Understand penetration testing and network security through the eyes of a hacker.
- Introduction to Business Analytic
- Types of Analyticsy
- Areas of Analytics
- Analytical Techniques
Introduction to SAS
- What is SAS
- Navigating in the SAS Console
- SAS Language Input Files
- Data Step
- PROC Step and DATA Step - Example
- DATA Step Processing
- SAS Libraries
- Importing & Exporting Data
- Knowledge Pack
Combining and Modifying Datasets
- Why Combine or Modify Data
- Concatenating Datasets/li>
- Interleaving Method
- Reading & Merging
- Data Manipulation
- Modifying Variable Attributes
- What is PROC SQL
- Retrieve Data from a Table
- Selecting Columns in a Table
- Retrieving Data from Multiple Tables
- Selecting Data from Multiple Tables
- Concatenating Query Results
- Need for SAS Macros
- Macro Functions
- SQL Clauses for Macross
- The Macro Statements
- The Conditional Statement
Basics of Statistics
- Introduction to Statistics
- Procedures in SAS for Descriptive Statistics
- Hypothesis Testinge
- Hypothesis Testing - Process
- Parametric and Non - parametric Tests
- Statistical Procedures
- PROC Means
- PROC UNIVARIATE
- PROC REG
- PROC ANOVAs
- Deleting Of Elements
- Data Preparation
- Data Type Conversion
- Character Functions
- SCAN Function
- Introduction to Cluster
- Clustering Methodologies
- K Means Clustering
- Decision Trees & Regression
PMP® certification courses are one of the most excellent industrial recognition certification for the Project Managers. This course is designed and offered by several well-reputed Project Management Institute (PMI institutions). This course enhances the skill levels required for project management with the latest guidelines of the PMI and provide professional certification for management practitioners.
PMI or Project Management Institute, founded in 1969, is the globally recognized non-profit body which provides Project management certifications with 2.9 million successfully delivered professionals in Program, portfolio and project management profession.
You need to fill in the online PMP application form and submit it for review. Once accepted submit the PMI audit materials and supporting documents within 90 days and attend the exam. Results will be displayed on PMI website and if successful, you will get the certificate in 4 weeks.
Required study hours: 30 hours
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—5th Edition
- The Standard for Program Management
- The Standard for Portfolio Management and OPM3®
PDUs are Professional Development Units. It is necessary for maintaining Project Management Institute certified credentials and also mandatory for Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program. One unit values as one hour of PM training.
Once you apply and become a PMI member, you will get your PMI ID.